February 17, 2018
KATY MAGAZINE NEWS
by Katrina Katsarelis
Lookout Katy! HLSR Trail Rides will be passing through on their way to Houston! They will be arriving at Rio Bravo (Formerly Dekkers) before lunch time on Sunday and making their way into Houston all week. Slow down and watch out for them! See the schedule below.
Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018: 8:30 AM
– Ride out Pecan Acres Ranch. (Break)
– Rogers Road between Pool Hill/FM 359 Fulshear, TX 77441. 11:00 a.m. (Break)
- Rio Bravo Grill (Formerly Dekker’s) in Fulshear, TX, 12:00 p.m. (Lunch)
- Huggins Elementary #1 Huggins Drive, Fulshear, TX 77441. (Break)
- Parkway Church 27043 FM 1093 Richmond, TX 77406.
Daily Distance: 13.8 miles
Overnight Camp: Jones Creek Ranch Park, 7714 FM 359 Richmond, TX 77406
Monday, Feb. 19, 2018: Layover Day Tuesday,
Feb. 20, 2018: Layover Day Wednesday,
Feb. 21, 2018: 7:00 a.m.
– Check-in, Jones Creek Ranch Park. (Break)
– Wild West World, 5005 FM 359 Richmond, TX. (Break)
– Corner McCray and Skinner Lane, Richmond, TX. (Lunch)
– 1:00 p.m. Gallery Furniture 7227 W Grand Parkway South, Richmond, TX 77407. (Break)
– Peek Road and Bellaire, Richmond, TX.
Daily Distance: 15 miles
Overnight Camp: Great SW Equestrian Center, 2501 S. Mason Road, Katy, TX 77450
Thursday, Feb.22, 2018: 8:30 a.m.
– Ride out Great SW Equestrian Center. (Break)
– 701 S. Fry Road (corner of Fry and Barker Cypress) (Lunch)
- 12:30p.m. I10 and Barker Cypress Park-nRide. (Break)
– Addicks United Methodist, 1212 Hwy 6, Houston, TX 77084.
Daily Distance: 15.1 miles
Overnight Camp: Farm and Ranch Club, #1 Abercrombie St. Houston, TX 77084
Friday, Feb. 23, 2018: 7:30 a.m.
– Ride out from Farm and Ranch Club. (Break)
– Conoco Phillips (corner of Eldridge and N. Dairy Ashford). (Break)
– 10901 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX. (Lunch)
- 12:45 p.m. 9625 - 9657 Katy Fwy. (East of Bunker Hill).
Daily Distance: 15.8 miles
Overnight Camp: Memorial Park
SUBSCRIBE FREE TO KATY MAGAZINE NEWS