Dr. James M. Jacobs and Associates with Your Total Foot Care Specialist, are pleased to announce two $1,500 “Stepping into the Future” scholarships for 2018 Katy ISD graduating seniors.
KATY MAGAZINE NEWS
January 9, 2018
The “Stepping into the Future” scholarships are available to seniors graduating with an unweighted GPA ranging from 2.5 to 3.7. The recipients will be announced at the Senior Awards Ceremony.
· High school senior in Katy ISD with a grade point average of 2.5 to 3.7 (unweighted)
· Official high school transcript from the Registrar’s office
· Complete, legible and signed application
· Full-time enrollment (12 credit hours or more) at any higher education institution
· One page typed essay on the topic: Who or what inspires you and how will this enhance your education and future endeavors?
Deadline to apply
Application, transcript and essay must be received by Your Total Foot Care Specialist by March 21, 2018, 5:00 p.m. A third-party committee will select the two winning applicants.
For further information please call the Your Total Foot Care Specialist offices at 281-395-3338 or visit our website at www.KatyFootCare.com.
<<< MORE KATY NEWS