Katy Magazine News April 15, 2018
Starting April 20, the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department will travel the state restocking thousands of catfish at their "Neighborhood Fishin'" destinations. Find out where you can fish in Katy!
Throughout the season, each of the lakes designated as a TPWD "Neighborhood Fishin'" spot will be repeatedly re-stocked with channel catfish. There will be a break during the month of August due to the heat, but the re-stocking will continue through early November.
FISH IN KATY
Mary Jo Peckham Park 5597 Gardenia Ln. 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. 281-496-2177
- Anglers may keep up to 5 fish per day without a minimum length limit.
- Children under 17 can fish for free.
- A fishing license is required for all adults.
PURCHASE A LICENSE
- Academy Sports & Outdoors 23155 Katy Fwy.
- Bass Pro Shops Katy 5000 Katy Mills Cir.
- Dick's Sporting Goods 24600 Katy Fwy.