Katy ISD is hiring responsible bus drivers and has many options and routes available. The position is a great fit for parents because daycare is available for bus drivers' children for just $2/day per child for children that are 18 months of age through elementary school age.
KATY MAGAZINE NEWS
February 13, 2018
Katy Magazine Editors
The starting wage: $16.66 per hour, plus benefits, and you're off during the summer and school vacations.
Responsibilities include driving a school bus, on a split shift, in a safe and on time manner and providing safe transit and on time delivery for the students of Katy ISD.
- Obtain a commercial drivers license and endorsements (Katy ISD will provide behind-the-wheel instruction and classroom assistance) and pass the Texas bus driver's training course.
- Be in good physical condition and be able to pass the yearly, required physical and drug test examinations (paid for by Katy ISD)
- Be 21 years of age, high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Possess a driver's license.
- Have a good driving record and a clean criminal history.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO APPLY
SUBSCRIBE FREE TO KATY MAGAZINE NEWS